Here’s why Square Appointments for mobile is a big deal

Screenshot 2015-08-27 10.52.04
My hairstylist, Linda, has her own one-person salon in a communal working complex in the Mission District of San Francisco. She, like many small business owners, uses Square for mobile to ensure she gets paid for her expert coloring skills. But when it comes to appointment-making, she admitted to me she does it by hand. “My friends keep telling me to try that MindBody thing,” she told me the last time she cut my hair. “But I don’t know.” Although you’re probably unaware, MindBody is a scheduling and point-of-sale system that you’ve probably interacted with countless of times. It’s highly visible…

This story continues at The Next Web








from The Next Web » Apps http://ift.tt/1hIyiW1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire