The startup game, and why I find Founderfox’s crappy looking pitches refreshing

founderfox_feat
I’ve wasted way too long today looking at Founderfox’s low-rent, self-service pitch platform, but I find the videos – of people pitching while sitting in cars, stood around in the park, wherever they like –  strangely compelling in a tech world dominated by high-budgets. As well as receiving a lot of pitches via email (and wasting my days scouring the internet), I’ve also been to a lot of accelerator pitch days. The format is always pretty familiar: ‘come and see our latest crop of startups pitching to investors in the hopes they can keep the dream of running their company alive.’ Sometimes…

This story continues at The Next Web








from The Next Web » Apps http://ift.tt/1i1D1ln

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire