Assembly for iOS is a graphic design app for beginners and pros alike

Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 17.30.35
Assembly is an iOS app that makes graphic design accessible, regardless of your experience or lack there of. Ok, so it’s not going to be winning you any prizes since the designs are pretty basic (or minimalist, if you prefer) but it is sufficient for quick and impressive design on-the-go. While I’ve no formal graphic design training, I dabble every now and then and always admire good logos, icons and typography whenever I see some. It’s actually the more simplistic styles that I seem to be drawn to the most, so when I spotted Assembly, I knew I had to give…

This story continues at The Next Web








from The Next Web » Apps http://ift.tt/1NvcfiZ

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire