Google is killing off Chrome’s desktop notification center and I’m going to miss it

Chrome notification center
Google has announced that it will remove the desktop notification center in the next release of Chrome for Windows, Mac and Linux because very few people use it. Sigh. It’s a minor feature, and not many users will even notice its disappearance. But I liked being able to view notifications from Web apps and services on my desktop and I’m going to miss the convenience it offered. See all those handy notifications available right on my desktop? They’re going away soon The notification center made it easy for me to check new emails and alerts from the Web apps I…

This story continues at The Next Web








from The Next Web » Apps http://ift.tt/1VTMPLd

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire